Registration and Operation Procedure
Registration to the controlled parking system is easy and simple, while it also provides significant benefits to the visitor-driver. Registration to THESi is advantageous for the registered users because it offers:
- Multiple parking possibilities: a)using the ParkPal Application, b) by phone call, c) sending SMS
- Parking charge per minute -proportional charge
- Checking of parking history
- Multi-vehicle parking
Register with ParkPal App
Click here to download the operating manual and find out everything you need to register and operate the “smart” Application of ParkPal App.
ATTENTION! After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email for your account. Please click on the link in the mail to validate your account. Look for this mail also in the spam folder. If you do not receive it please contact us at email@example.com.
Registration to myparkpal.gr
Myparkpal offers the ability to register and also manage the unique user account created after you sign up. Registration at myparkpal.gr is a prerequisite for using the parking service by phone or SMS.
ATTENTION! Even if you have already signed up through the App, when you first log in to myparkpal.gr, you must also register on the webpage (with the same phone and mail as in the App) so that you also enter a PIN code that you can to use when you want to park by phone or SMS.
Registered Users Parking can park in the following ways:
- Through the ParkPal app – the process is described in detail in its manual (click here)
- By phone call
- By purchasing time from POS points (as with non-registered users)
As a registered user, you link your mobile number to your vehicle or vehicles license plate number. So, THESi, the “smart” Controlled Parking System, recognizes your number either through a phone call, or through the ParkPal App, or by sending SMS. Parking procedure via phone call and SMS is described below. For procedure through the ParkPal app, please click here.
Parking via the ParkPal Application
The parking procedure is described in detail in the Application manual (click here).
Parking by phone
As a registered user, dial from your stated mobile phone the numbers 15102 or 231 231 5404 (with billing in both cases). The center then gives you a variety of features, including: parking, information on the registration and operation capabilities of the Controlled Parking System, and the ability to connect to the helpdesk support in case of a problem.
As user who wants to park with a phone call, follow these steps:
- Press key “1”. The system recognizes the vehicle, thanks to the connection you have made between your mobile phone and your vehicle’s license plate . If you have connected more than one vehicle, the system asks you to select the vehicle you wish to park.
- Indicate the five-digit SECTOR number (shown on the information plate on the street).
- Press key”1″ to confirm.
- Finish parking. – The whole process does not last longer than 1 minute!
To stop parking, simply dial the same number and press key “1”. In this way, you stop parking immediately by paying the amount form your “e-wallet” in proportion to your total time of parking.
- Your mobile phone must not have a blocked number.
- A precondition for doing this is to have sufficient credit in your “e-wallet”.
- Maximum Parking Time is 4 hours.
Parking by SMS
A prerequisite for you to park by SMS is to sign up at myparkpal.gr. When you sign up with myparkpal.gr, enter a PIN code. This code is required for your SMS parking. You should also have your license plate assigned to myparkpal.gr.
To start parking, send the following SMS to 6980255555:
<PIN> START <SECTOR>
That is, if your PIN is 1234 and you want to start parking in sector 19151, then you send:
1234 START 19151
You will receive a response or failure message. ATTENTION! If you do not receive a reply message, do not resend SMS.
If parking starts successfully, you will be informed in the reply SMS about your available parking time.
If you want to stop parking sooner then you should to send the following SMS:
For example in the above case: